AD 13 Delegate Elections Meeting
Date: Sunday, January 13
Location: SEIU 1021, 4226 Coronado Ave., Stockton
11:00 am Doors Open (new time)
11:30 am Candidate Speeches Begin (new time)
12:00 -2:00 pm Registration and Voting begins
Eligible voters for the the ADEM election: registered Democrats who reside in the CA Assembly District 13; or otherwise qualified voters.*
*If voter turned 18 or was naturalized after the deadline, and is registered or registered onsite, they are eligible.
2:00 – 4:00 pm Registration Closes and Meeting is Called to Order
Counting of AD delegate votes. AD delegate election results announced
Counting of E-Board Representative votes. E-Board Representative results announced
4:00 pm Adjourn Meeting
It’s that time again to pay your annual dues!
Membership Dues Amounts:
|Regular Members and Ex-Officios Members||$35.00|
|Regular Member Alternates and Ex-Officio Member Alternates||$30.00|
|Chartered Organization Representatives and their Alternates||$10.00|
|Youth Members||$ 5.00|
Dues Payment Guidelines:
- The term covered is January 1 through December 31 of each year.
- Dues are considered delinquent if not paid within forty-five (45) days of the January Meeting or within forty-five (45) days of appointment to the SJCDCC.
- Members may be removed for non-payment of dues.
- Payment of dues shall not be obligatory for any member to whom it constitutes an economic hardship. Request for waiver of dues because of economic hardship must be made to the chair and the treasurer.
- Dues shall not be pro-rated for any portion of a year in which a member is appointed to fill a vacancy.
- Dues are non-refundable, unless the acceptance of dues is deemed to be collected in error.
- Only members in good standing, dues current, are eligible: to vote, to run for office in the SJCDCC, or for certification to the CDP as officers, delegates or proxies.
Online <—– preferred method
In person at the February 2, 2019 membership meeting (SEIU Local 1021, 4226 Coronado Avenue, Stockton, CA 95204). Exact amount cash or check please. Make check payable to SJCDCC.
By mail (check made payable to SJCDCC, NO CASH). Address envelope to SJCDCC, P.O. Box 78061 Stockton, CA 95207.
2019 Executive Board
New Members and Alternates
Support the Democratic Party of San Joaquin County
The San Joaquin County Democratic Central Committee (SJCDCC) is one of the most dynamic and active county Democratic Party Central Committees in the state of California. We stand at the forefront when it comes to Democratic campaign, election, and voter registration activities in the San Joaquin region. Our effectiveness comes directly from the involvement and support of members just like you.